Monday, 31 May 2010
Saturday, 29 May 2010
Friday, 28 May 2010
01. Who was your last text from?
Daddy Jack - “ Im on my way back”
02.Where was your default picture taken?
From random image in Google
03.Your relationship status?
Married with 2 kids
04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Yes, and I hate it so damn much !
05. What is your current mood?
Hungry and cold
06. How many siblings do you have?
6..and Im the eldest
07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
- Muhammad Hannan
08. Where do you wish you were right now?
My room in Kuala Lumpur
09. Have a crazy side????
10. Ever had a near death experience?
Yes….during caesarian time with my 2 boys
11. Something you do a lot?
Blogging, surfing the net and now, lots of cooking
12. Angry at anyone?
13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
My inner thoughts
14. When was the last time you cried?
2 weeks ago when I started to miss my family, friends and students in Malaysia
15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Husband, The Kids and family
16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
That God will panjangkan umur me and my family
17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Nor, my maid
18. What is your current favorite songs?
- Take A Bow - Rihanna
- 1979 – Smashing Pumpkins
- Jeremy Spoken – Pearl Jam
- Ingkar-Bunga Cinta Lestari
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- My Baby You-Marc Anthony
- Sway-Micheal Buble
- Paparazzi-Lady Gaga
19. What are you doing right now?
Typing and watching Amazing Race
20. Who do you trust right now?
21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Husband and the boys
23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
24. Describe your life in one word?
25. Who are you thinking of right now?
26. What should you be doing right now?
Just lepak with the kids
27. What are you listening to?
Thomas the Tank Engine
28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
Danish and Ryan
29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
Danish “ Mummmmyyyyyy….”
30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
31. What is your natural hair color?
32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
34. What do you hear?
A siren from the ambulance
35. Is your hair curly or straight?
36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
37. Do you have a best friend?
38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Of course, who else Daddy Jack la
39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Hahahaha ! maybe
41. Are you happy with life right now?
42. Are you currently jealous?
43. What jewelery are you currently wearing?
44. What were you doing on Friday night?
Update blog, Facebooking
45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I think so
47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Inserting Implanon for conceptrative
49. How late did you stay up last night and why ? last nyte??
around 1-2 am…chatting with family or students in Malaysia
50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Yes….9 years, but it took only a day to end up
Thursday, 27 May 2010
Wednesday, 26 May 2010
Tuesday, 25 May 2010
Wednesday, 19 May 2010
Dengan kuasa Allah, untuk menduga kami, ditakdirkan Daddy Jack sambung PHD ke Adelaide, South Australia and suddenly all our life is CHANGE and I have to become a full time housewife for 3 years.
Bila dah sebulan macam nie, baru tahu, susah jugak jadi suri rumah nie. Thanks to Ibu cos mengajar I bagaimana nak uruskan rumahtangga especially bab masak-masak nie. Kalau nak cuba resepi baru, I refer to blog jiran sebelah rumah aje.
Tapi kan, I believe that as a women, we will never stop working
Tuesday, 18 May 2010
Pembantu rumah Indonesia wajib diberi cuti, pegang pasport
PUTRAJAYA 18 Mei - Semua majikan diwajibkan memberikan cuti sehari seminggu kepada pembantu rumah warga Indonesia selain membenarkan mereka memegang pasport masing-masing.
Perkara itu dicapai melalui perjanjian persefahaman yang ditandatangani hasil rundingan tahunan dua hala antara Perdana Menteri, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak dan Presiden Indonesia, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono di sini hari ini. - Utusan
Lepas nie akan ramai la pembantu-pembantu rumah yang akan ada boyfriends, telefon tak lepas kat tangan bila bekerja...dan hari khamis dah mula panas punggung bila boyfriends asyik telefon untuk mengajak keluar untuk memadu asmara...bila pembantu lari, ikut kekasih hati, siapa yang rugi beribu-ribu...majikan jugak.