Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday 1 September 2009

Happy 30th Birthday

This is a sticky mode...pls scroll for new entry

A Birthday Sonnet For My Love....Daddy Jack






Another year has passed for you, sweetheart;
It's time to cut the cake and celebrate.
And once again, my love, I start to think
Of things about you I appreciate.
It means so much to have you in my life;
Your loving care fills up my days with pleasure.
Your warm and giving nature helps create
Close, special times together that I treasure.
I live within a safe and steady world,
Because you love me unconditionally.
Your easygoing ways mean that I'm blessed
With peace and joy and blissful harmony.
To me your birthday is a precious day;
I hope it brings you joy in every way.

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY, my love

7 comments:

  1. happy birthday daddy jack, may you will continue to be blessed with all the happiness in the world....

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday daddy jack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaa Puan Gina is being all mushy! Awwww. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday! happy2 n sihat2 selalu...

    ReplyDelete