Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Today, Im officially 35

Sticky entry mode...please scroll down for new entry

I am celebrating with a combination of all of the things that I love, my husband and the boys. But I'm so sad when my Ibu and Ayah, my adik-adik was not around me on my special day. My 35th birthday is a milestone I’ve been looking forward to for a long time. I can hardly believe that day is here…


There were so many times that I wished I could snap my fingers and fast-forward into the future – to here. I always imagined life would be much easier, certain things would be behind me, the children would be older, I would be reaping the rewards of the hard work I was so busy doing at that time.

There is no fast-forward, and there is no “easy button”. If there were, I would have gladly taken either one over the years of hard work that I invested. But its so very cool to be standing on this side of my goals, and to realize the results of that investment.

Big dreams seem to come true in the form of small mundane tasks, performed consistently and persistently over a long period of time…

I want to take this opportunity to say thank you for all of the beautiful birthday wishes via email, tweets, and Facebook comments. Thank you to those of you that have become the truest of friends (you know who you are *hugs*). Thank you for reading along, for leaving your thoughts here, and for your invaluable feedback along the way as I was growing my experience.

My 35th birthday is a milestone I’ve been looking forward to for a long time. I can hardly believe that day is here but here I am. And my life is everything I could have wished for – and then some. I’m not claiming it to be perfect of course but I’m definitely at a very happy place in my life. From here I am creating a whole new set of goals, and am very much looking forward to the next decade of making them happen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GINA MANAN


11 comments:

  1. happy birthday Puan !
    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. heppi besday akak..semoga akak menjadi isteri dan ibu mithali..panjang umur dan murah rezeki..

    ReplyDelete
  3. alhamdulillah.... happy birthday gina.

    moga panjang umur dan murah rezeki u selalu.

    every year kite akan share minggu yg sama kan hihihi.... muah muah teringin gile nak jumpe u!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Gina!
    May all ur wish come true :) panjang umur, murah rezeki, jodoh berpanjangan....segala yang baik2 lah :) Happy Birthday again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam Gina,


    happy birthday, dear. INSYALLAH lebih diberkati umur nya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. heppi besday Gina...
    semoga panjang umur...murah rezki.. dan tercapai segala yang diimpikan... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kak Gina, happy besday.. wishing you all the best..

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday gina, may you continue to be blessed with all the happiness in the world and here after...amin...

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday puan..
    all the best for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hepi bufday puan gina...may Allah bless u...thnks for everthing..luv u puan gina..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the wishes....

    ReplyDelete