Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Terkejut sangat

I didnt have chance to surf the net, dah malam sikit baru layan, so bila Lin mesej memberitahu satu berita yang agak mengejutkan, I'm shocked and stunned..my officemate, Azian's dad passed away and it all over the news. Baca here, and some another major Malaysian newspaper.

pic from Azian's FB page

Azian's father, Allahyarham Dato' Abdul Aziz Mohd Noh is a very nice man. Even arwah and my Ayah saling mengenali sesama mereka thru politics. Azian will always talk about his dad. I remember masa Azian tengah nak menyiapkan her assignment for her Master, her dad siap temankan die, bagi pendapat and even bacakan some of the books for her. They were closed, and so does Azian's son, Iman.

To Azian and family....I was deeply saddened to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you, hold tight to memories for comfort. I will call her, maybe ina few weeks time, nak bagi Azian berehat-rehat and tenang dahulu. Im so sorry, I cant be there with you, dear so I will sedekahkan Al-fatihah to arwah Dato' Abdul Aziz Mohd Noh.....Al-Fatihah

6 comments:

  1. alfatihah..... i baca pun mcm terkejut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alfatihah..semoga rohnya di tempatkan bersma orang2 yang beriman...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Al Fatihah..semoga roh nya dicucuri rahmat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam madam G..KAMI SEKELAS PUN TERKEJUT DENGAN BERITA TU...tak sangka...Insyaallah doa piha dan kawan2 tak kan lekang...semoga roh bya di tempatkan dalam kalangan insan yang di sayangi....

    ReplyDelete