Nuffnang Ad

Sunday 20 June 2010

F.A.T.H.E.R.S

F.A.T.H.E.R.S.
"F" aithful.
"A" lways there.
"T" rustworthy.
"H" onoring.
"E" ver-loving.
"R" ighteous.
"S" upportive.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY..AYAH & DADDY JACK

To Ayah....

Ayah, I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.

You feed me and need me

To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you



Happy Fathers day means more
than have a happy day

It means i love you first of all

Then thanks for all you do

It means you mean a lot to me

and that I honor you.


I miss you so much......

Love you always,
Yong, Jack, Danish & Ryan


Daddy Jack....

Fathers are wonderful people
Too little understood,
And we do not sing their praises
As often as we should...

For, somehow, Father seems to be
The man who pays the bills,
While Mother binds up little hurts
And nurses all our ills...

And Father struggles daily

To live up to "HIS IMAGE"
As protector and provider
And "hero or the scrimmage"...

And perhaps that is the reason
We sometimes get the notion,
That Fathers are not subject
To the thing we call emotion,

But if you look inside Dad's heart,
Where no one else can see
You'll find he's sentimental
And as "soft" as he can be...

Thank you for all the good and bad times that we have
Love you always
Me, Danish & Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment