Nuffnang Ad

Sunday 13 May 2012

Saya sayang Ibu, suami, anak-anak dan diri saya juga


Mother's Love
Her love is like
an island in life's ocean,
vast and wide
A peaceful, quiet shelter
From the wind, the rain, the tide.
'Tis bound on the north by Hope,
By Patience on the West,
By tender Counsel on the South
And on the East by Rest.
Above it like a beacon light
Shine Faith, and Truth, and Prayer;
And thro' the changing scenes of life
I find a haven there.
Author Unknown

I love my Ibu, no matter what. I will try untuk membahagiakan Ibu dengan apa cara sekalipun. I will try not to broke her heart dan sentiasa mendoakan kesejahteraan Ibu dan Ayah sentiasa. Terima kasih Ibu, kerana menjaga Yong dan keluarga selama ini. Terima kasih untuk kasih sayang, doa restu dan juga segala-galanya. Ibu adalah yang terbaik di mata Yong, tiada kurangya.

Before I was a Mom -
I had never gotten up in the middle of the night every 10 minutes to make sure all was okay. I had never known The warmth, The joy, The love, The heartache, The wonderment or the satisfaction of being a Mom. I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much before I was a Mom. I had never been puked on - Pooped on - Spit on - Chewed on, or Peed on. I had complete control of my mind and My thoughts. I slept all night. I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body. I didn't know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby. I didn't know that bond between a mother and her child. I didn't know that something so small could make me feel so important.

And now, I completely happy as a mum...Happy Mother's Day to Ibu, Mak and also myself. To all the Mothers, Ummi, Mama, Mommies, Amma, etc..Motherhood is tough 24 hour job,no pay,no day off, sometimes it is unappreciated, but yet resignation is impossible. A mother is a woman who created by God to bring love, joy, happiness and caring into his world. I am so glad God has created a woman to be a mother, even though motherhood is a full time job, a mother's work is never done. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment