Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Allah selamatkan kamu...dan keluargamu juga

This is special entry for birthday boy...Daddy Jack

Today is your day...mak melahirkan you on Merdeka Day and on this day jugak, kita tak dapat bersama-sama anak-anak merdeka yang lain untuk meraikan Hari Merdeka dan hari jadi seperti kebiasaan kerana kita berada jauh dari Malaysia.

Tahun ini, hari jadi you disambut di sini, jauh dari keluarga dan juga sanak saudara, cuma hanya kita sekeluarga aje yang menyambutnya. Im so sorry cos this year around, I don't have anything to give to you as a gift, but I think, my unpaid leave letter from Uni is more than enough for you.

I know, kadang-kadang you a such pain in the ass, annoying and bla, bla, bla but I still love like forever. Even sometimes you cannot make a decision especially on shopping, even eating places but for me, you're okay. We are here because of you, menyambung cita-cita to be a PhD holder before you 35th and the will make you yang termuda sekali memegang title PhD Graduate. Insyallah, I akan sentiasa mendoakan kejayaan you dengan anak-anak.

I Love You
MOHD KHAIREZAN RAHMAT aka DADDY JACK

How do I begin to tell you how lucky I am
to have you in my life?
I'll start by saying what an honor it is
for me to be your wife.

You're my best friend in the good times
and my rock in times of sorrow.
You're the reason for sweet yesterdays
and my promise for tomorrow.

I never thought I could feel this loved
until I became your wife.
You made this year and every year
the best one of my life.

HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY

Your beloved wife, mother of your 2 munchkins, Danish & Ryan
Gina Manan

31 August 2010


5 comments:

  1. alahai Pn.G~..so sweet ok..;)..pic daddy jack ke2 dri ats,sebijik fotostat danish..saya mcm nmpk danish bila dia dh besar~..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday daddy jack...

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday daddy Jack..semoga bahagia dunia akhirat..amin

    ReplyDelete